These days every person tries to showcase their product uniquely. And to do so, we must use a unique box. For such a purpose, sellers are manufacturing boxes like Custom Pillow Boxes. The shapes of the boxes are according to pillow size and shapes. Moreover, you can use these boxes for other products. And it includes items like candies, jewelry apparel, and favors. So no matter what product you sell, a pillow box can enhance the product’s worth.
But the question is, how do sellers manufacture these boxes? These packages have curved flaps on the sides to open or close the box. Because the flaps are on the sides, making the box look like a pouch. Thus, it’s also known as a pillow pouch box. And the material we choose also depends on the product we sell within these boxes. So let us discuss different types of pillow boxes. And how you can enhance their look by using various printing techniques.
Custom printed pillow boxes:
Colorful packaging always attracts customers. And that is why getting yourself a custom packaging box is a necessity. Sellers are customizing boxes with various techniques to enhance their looks. Now the question is, how should we personalize our boxes? And what should be our strategy? No matter what printing technique you use, make sure the result makes your box appear elegant. So here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure that your artwork is of high quality.
- Hire a designer that has enough experience in the field of graphic designing.
- Study your box from each side and examine where the logo would be most visible.
Most companies always send you back a 3D mockup of the box after customizing the artwork. Examine it so that you receive the box that perfectly meets all of your requirements.
Kraft Pillow Boxes Wholesale:
Kraft paper is a thin paper-based material. It gets manufactured from paper pulp or wood pulp making it 100% organic. If you dump these boxes, they will decompose, leaving no radiation behind. Meanwhile, these boxes are recyclable. Kraft paper also secures the product from any harm. These boxes are getting used for products like:
- Food items,
- Gift items,
- Confections etc.
Pillow boxes for Hair Extensions:
The use of hair extensions has only increased, and that is why using the correct box is a necessity. Boxes for hair extensions are getting manufactured in different styles and materials. Most sellers these days try to use unique packaging boxes for their products. And that is why the use of pillow boxes is also increasing. But why should one use a pillow box for hair extension? Well, here are some benefits these boxes provide:
- Large pillow boxes wholesale allow enough space for the product.
- It secures the item from external harm and pressure.
- It secures hair extensions from harmful radiations.
- Due to the opening flaps, the box becomes more durable.
- These boxes allow much space for you to imprint crucial info on them.
Custom pillow boxes with handle:
A handle onto a box brings convenience to both sellers and customers. And that is why manufacturers are attaching a handle to pillow boxes. It allows the customers to handle the product easily and carry it around. The more convenience a box brings, the more impressed the customers seem. That is why we must understand the customer’s needs and use the appropriate box.
Custom pillow boxes with logo:
We must never forget to imprint the logo onto the packaging box. A logo is a factor that must get imprinted on the most visible side of the box. You must never have seen a product without a logo. A trademark is an identity of the brand. And it allows a brand to advertise itself using the mere box.
Here are some of the techniques that make our logo more visible.
Engraving is receiving popularity among many luxurious brands. This process allows us to carve our design onto our packaging boxes with a laser. Many people fill it in with gold, silver, or metalized foil. One can also fill in the facade with dry colors.
Debossing is the opposite of engraving. In this process, the boxes packaging are 3D design coated. In debossing, one uses a heat source and a stamp to create a raised image onto the material. Both methods might be opposite to one another. But still, they enhance the product’s looks and increase its worth. Both these processes are also cost-effective.
Printing methods to customize Pillow Box Packaging elegantly:
There are different printing methods available in the market. Each process gives a unique look to our boxes. But how do we know what printing method we want to go for? And would it enhance our pillow box packaging look or not? If you are wondering the question, then we have the answers for you.
Digital printing is a method that saves both time and money for the customer. This printing method gets used when you need to customize your material in no time. Most companies do not prefer to customize their boxes with digital printing because:
- Digital printing is only helpful when you only have to customize some materials. And hence for a bulk of packaging material, this process takes time.
- It does not have high-quality printing qualities.
- For a bulk of the material, this method might be costly.
Flexography for Custom Pillow Boxes:
- Flexography is also done with water-based ink and supports a range of colors.
- This process is cost-effective and cheaper than other printing methods.
- Flexography is a high-speed printing method. At the same time, the bulk of material gets customized.
- The ink used in this process is much cheaper.
- With flexography, we can print uneven surfaces due to the flexibility of plates.
- As the ink dries off, the material does not soak much water.
- The rollers do not put much pressure on the material. Hence the external side does not damage.
Screen printing is a well-known process all over the globe. This printing method requires a screen, a mesh, a scraper, and a few other pieces of equipment. This method is time-saving and cost-effective. Manufacturers use special kinds of inks for printing on the material. As the ink is of low viscosity, other pieces of equipment control its flow. But the question is, why does the ink have a low viscosity? Manufacturers use water-based ink in this process hence has a low viscosity. This helps the ink to absorb into the material, and the design lasts longer. Meanwhile, the ink also dries off in no time.
- Screen printing offers high-quality printing than digital printing.
- The design lasts longer.
- This method can customize a variety of materials including cardboard, paper, banners, etc.
Gravure is a printing method that helps us customize a bulk of material all at once. And this process saves time and effort. You can call this rotogravure method, which is a type of intaglio printing process. For customizing the printing on boxes, the cylinder has to engrave designs. Then will transfer the paper to die. So this customized material is for printing the boxes.
- Cardboard Custom Pillow Boxes,
- Corrugated board, and
It is a high-speed and long-run printing process that imprints detailed images.
Now you know the advantages each method offers. Now customize your packaging boxes and increase your sales. But to do so, one needs to find the right packaging provider.
How to choose a suitable packaging manufacturer?
There are so many competitors in the market, and each one offers different services. And so one needs to look for the right company and packaging manufacturer. To find a suitable seller, one needs to consider every factor. So let us tell you how ICM is different from others and what services they offer.
- ICM has high-quality printing methods to customize your boxes.
- They have a professional team to guide clients through the order process.
- ICM offers low prices to their customers with a short turnaround time.
- They have the latest machinery to manufacture high-quality boxes.
- ICM is a USA-based business and has more than enough experience in the market.
No matter what look you want to go for, send the artwork to ICM. And they would print the artwork on your packaging boxes. Now place your order for custom pillow boxes and impress your customers with style.