Every product gets used for a different purpose. In the same way, we use a packaging box suitable for our products. But we cannot use the same packaging for every product we sell. And the reason is simple. Every item has unique features that define it. That is why using the right box is a necessity, not an option. Hence, the sellers manufacture the perfect Essential Oil Packaging to keep the items safe. But have you ever wondered how manufacturers fabricate the perfect box? What material do they use? And how does an essential oil bottle fit into the box? Well, if you are wondering about the same thing, keep reading but first, let us discuss what exactly essential oil is.
Essential Oil and its benefits:
Essential oil gets manufactured by plant extracts that contain the essence of the source. These oils get manufactured with processes like distillation or through mechanical methods. In short, the extracted oil contains the flavor and essence of the plant. The essential oil has proved to:
- Relieve stress and calm nerves.
- Improve mood, anxiety, and depression.
- Relieves headache and boosts energy.
- Solve skin problems or aid digestion.
There are different types of essential oil, and each one of them has unique features and aroma. Some might be effective for insomnia, while others boost your energy level. Some might use it for aromatherapy, while others use it as a cosmetic product. In short, the use of essential oil is not limited to one or two things.
Now sellers choose an essential oil by assuming different factors. And some of these factors are:
- The quality of the product.
- The essence and aroma of the oil.
- The purity and unique features it holds.
But to make it last longer, we need suitable Essential Oil Packaging Boxes. Now let us discuss different types of packaging material and their benefits.
Packaging suitable for Essential Oil:
The packaging material of different types is getting introduced to the world. At first, we used plastic to manufacture packaging boxes. But now, the use of organic packaging is a trend and also a necessity. So let us discuss some organic packaging material to manufacture Essential Oil Packaging.
Kraft Custom Essential Oil boxes:
Although many people consider kraft packaging to be fragile, it is not. This packaging box is sturdier enough to bear the external pressure. And keep your product safe from harm and pollution. Many sellers also overlap these boxes with lamination. In this way, they increase the life of packaging material.
A thick paper-based packaging could be seen almost everywhere. And such packaging is manufactured with paper pulp. This packaging material is 100% organic, recyclable, and serves the looks. But most of the luxurious brands use this box for their expensive products. But there are different types of paperboard depending on the thickness of the board. In addition, Always consult your packaging supplier about the thickness of the packaging material.
Cardboard Essential Oil Packaging:
The use of cardboard packaging boxes is not a new thing; moreover, we have been using cardboard since 1817. And it gets used for multiple purposes and secures the item for any harm. Cardboard also allows us to customize it how we want with different techniques. And that is why cardboard is everyone’s favorite.
Role of Lamination:
Lamination adds durability to our packaging boxes. It secures the items form
- Radiation, and
In short, lamination adds a barrier between the box and the environment. In this way, our product does not get exposed to sunlight. And all of this increases the product’s shelf life but to have the perfect box; one needs to study the types of lamination.
Matte and gloss are the two types of lamination that most box manufacturers use. Matte gives a darker effect to our box, but on the other hand, gloss lamination gives a shiny look to our box. So learn about your packaging material and use the most suitable lamination on it.
Things we need to consider before designing Essential Oil Boxes Wholesale?
We need to observe several factors before we decide to use a box. Let us discuss some of them here:
• First of all, understand your consumers. Study their interests and what they look for. These days, most of the suppliers make a list of things that attract customers. In this way, they know how to customize their custom essential oil boxes.
• Always keep the current trends in mind. In this way, one must customize their boxes according to the trends.
• Select a color palette with caution. To choose a color palette, one must understand the product. Let us take an example. Many sellers customize their lavender essential oil packaging with purple color. Keep in mind the unique features of your product.
• If possible, hire a designer. An experienced designer always knows how to attract the consumer at first glimpse.
• Make your brand logo and slogan visible even from a distance. Always study your box dimension for flawless branding.
Now make your box perfect by following these tips and impress your customers to increase your sales.
What makes ICM the right supplier?
Finding the perfect packaging box might not be an easy task. We would have to consider many things, including the material and cost, but we can find the perfect box at an affordable rate if we contact the right supplier. Now the
question is, where could we find one? But first, let us observe some qualities that one should look for in their packaging supplier.
- The packaging supplier must have a wide range of packaging materials for you to choose from.
- They must use organic packaging material to make 100% organic boxes.
- Your packaging supplier must have a professional and experienced team.
- Should have affordable rates and a short turnaround time.
- They should have the latest machinery for high-quality printing facilities.
ICM has all such qualities. ICM is a USA-based packaging company impressing its customers for quite some time. And is the best choice for Essential Oil Packaging Boxes. It benefits manufacturers by providing excellent service and high-quality products.