Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Use of our website constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions: icmpackaging.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice.
icmpackaging.com reserves the right to distribute free samples of your printed products and use them on our website for display purposes, we own the materials used for the production of printed products. We do not sell or provide materials purchased by our customers to any third party.
By using our website, you understand and acknowledge that all content on this website that includes graphics, data, software, photos, including text, illustrations, images, maps, icons, designs, and other materials, are collectively referred to as “Icm Packaging website’s content. and is the property of icmpackaging.com and third-party providers. You are prohibited to copy, store, modify, transmit, republish or redistribute any content on your website without our permission.
USER BEHAVIOR ON OUR WEBSITE
– You are fully responsible for the content that you post, upload, post, or share on or through our website. You agree that any material that you submit, upload, publish or distribute on or through our website, or that is used in connection with or in combination with the content of our website, may not contain text, images, or anything else. designs, trademarks or service marks, or copyrighted works of third parties, unless you have received permission from their respective owners for such use. You agree and warrant that you will not post, upload, post or distribute or transmit on or through our website any material that is obscene, illegal, or that prevents other users from using our website or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights of icmpackaging.com or any third party.
– We do not control the content posted by users or customers of our website and therefore do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the content. We are not responsible for the content that you view and that you find indecent or offensive.
– It is your responsibility to provide up-to-date, accurate, and timely information for processing your orders and inquiries. Our website is not intended for use or access to robots or other automated means. Fraudulent use of our website that does not comply with these Terms & Conditions will be prosecuted.
– By using our website and ordering on our website, you warrant that you have all the necessary rights, permissions, and authority to place an order and authorize icmpackaging.com to produce products on your behalf. By using our website and placing an order on our website, you agree to this and warrant that you are of legal age to establish binding legal obligations for any obligations that may arise from the use of our website.
– You agree that you are responsible for all orders and inquiries or other actions taken through your registered account and are responsible for protecting your password and controlling access to your registered account. When you or someone you grant access to places an order using your registered account and password, you grant us a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, sub-license, publish, modify, adapt, reproduce, display and create derivative works from the website’s content and on printed products for the purpose of storing design or processing printing orders.
– In order to access certain parts of our website, users must register their email and name and create a password for future access to password-protected areas of our website. We reserve the right to request additional personal and business information before registering your account.
– You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your account and password and you should not disclose your password to anyone. If unauthorized users gain access to password-protected areas of the website as a result of your actions or negligence, you agree that you will be responsible for such unauthorized use.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
– Due to the nature of the personalized printed products and other services we offer, you must notify us within 3 working days of receiving your order at email@example.com, if you find that the products delivered do not meet the specifications of your order. If you are unable to inform us within 3 days then we are not obliged to issue a refund or credit to you. However, we will reprint your original order if the products are defective or if a mistake has been made from our end.
– Determination of defect is at the discretion of our management. To receive a reprint of the original order, you must send us a photograph that documents the defect in the product and return the full quantity of the original order to us within 7 business days at your own expense. The disputed products are not intended for your use. The expedited order processing fee is non-refundable.
COMPENSATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
– You agree to defend icmpackaging.com, including its members, directors, employees, suppliers, subcontractors, and affiliates against any and all claims, damages in the event of a charge, claim, demands, arbitration, indemnification, and proceeding collectively the “Claim” is filed against us or initiated based on, in connection with, or because of suspected illegal acts by the customer or the allegation that printing performed or the product produced by us on customer’s order : (a) infringes any copyright, patent, or any other property rights of anyone; or (b) contains matter that is slanderous, libelous, scandalous, obscene or defamatory; and (c) is the result of unauthorized access to password-protected areas on our website. You shall compensate and hold us harmless for all losses, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with claims, including but not limited to; (1.) defending us against any such claim; (2.) paying any judgment; and (3) reimburse all legal costs and expenses reasonably incurred in response to us.
– icmpackaging.com, including its members, directors, employees, suppliers, vendors, subcontractors and affiliates will under no circumstances be liable for any injuries, deaths, claims, losses, damages, accidents, delays or Incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract or otherwise, arising out of or in any way related to the use of our website or because of inability to use the website or its information, software or data, products or services. Even if the party has been advised of the possibility of damage. In no circumstances shall our total liability to you for the losses, damages or cause of action, including but not limited to negligence, arising out of this agreement or your use of our website exceed the amount you paid for orders to icmpackaging.com
ERRORS & LIABILITY
icmpackaging.com is not responsible for defects in the final product caused by any of the following causes:
– Errors in punctuation, bleeds, Broken Fonts, Spelling and grammar,
– Incorrect or Wrong Crop Marks, Missing Folds, Overprint, Finished Product Size Transparency, Die Lines
ORDER PLACEMENT, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
– All prices quoted by our customer service team are in USD$ (U.S. Dollars). Payments will have to be made in US dollars for all orders. Due to the nature of the personalized printed products and other services we offer, we will not process your order for printing or other services until full payment, including all taxes, charges, handling and shipping fees, has been paid by credit card or paid by users of our website using an approved payment method.
– When placing an order, we require our customers to approve proof of the electronic file of the printing products or other services they have ordered. After the proof is approved by the customer, their printing job is forwarded to the production facility. Customers have a limited time of 6 hours after approving an order to make changes to the job specifications, art work files or printing time, after that no changes or cancellations will be allowed.
– In case the customer cancels the order within 12 hours of approving the printing job, 15% of the total amount of the order will be charged and after 12 hours, 25% of the order amount will be charged to cover financial and printing costs associated with the cancellation.
All design orders are final and non-refundable. icmpackaging.com does not provide refunds or credits for design services.
ARTWORK & DESIGN FILES SUBMITTED BY CUSTOMERS
– icmpackaging.com requires that the graphics/artwork files submitted by the customer must have a resolution of at least 300 DPI and in CMYK format. If your file is less than 300 DPI and is not in CMYK format then icmpackaging.com will not be liable for printing pixelated, distorted or blurred printing due to color changes associated with CMYK conversion.
– We take all possible precautions against the loss of your artwork that you submit, but we cannot guarantee and will not be responsible for any loss of your artwork or files.
– You agree that you are the legal owner of all the materials and have obtained the appropriate rights to use the artwork/images or graphics by uploading the files to our website.
– You are responsible for the accuracy and any issues with the orientation or page alignment of any documents/artwork / graphics you submit. We will not be responsible for loss of color and image quality during the printing process if the submitted artwork is of low quality.
– You assume full legal responsibility for any material content that is processed and printed on your behalf and in accordance with your instructions. Please note that we do not accept material for printing that is obscene, abusive, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
– We reserve the right to refuse orders that we believe violate the rights of third parties or are illegal.
PROOF AND COLOR ACCURACY
– Color accuracy cannot be guaranteed. We will reproduce colors as closely as possible from a print-ready file, but we cannot match colors with 100% accuracy due to the limitations of the printing process. With your order, you agree to these restrictions. We are not responsible for any color variations between the submitted files and the final print or the actual artwork. We will try our best to adjust the gradient density of each color, Under no circumstances will reprint be given for color variations that occur during the printing process. We are not responsible for matching the color or ink density of screen proofs that you agree to. We guarantee you accuracy and color consistency when you order hard copy proof from us. Please note that hard copy proof incurs an additional fee. The customer is fully responsible for including everything in the final approved proof.
– No work will be submitted to the press without proof of approval. It is your responsibility to log into your account and verify your proof. We are not responsible for any delay in the order caused by the non-approval of the proof by the client. Please understand, the turnaround times mentioned in our website starts after approval by the client.
– Please review your proof carefully before approving it. You should check the original file for possible layout, spacing, copying, placement, punctuation or proportions of images, cropping, size, and final text. Electronic samples show no transparency or color change from RGB to CMYK or Pantone. We are not responsible for the final appearance of the laminated product because applying a UV coating or lamination can affect or change the color appearance of the print.
We choose the most suitable printing method for each individual customer according to their specification, designs and requirements, icmpackaging.com does not use gang printing for most of its printing jobs.
SHIPPING, DELIVERY OF ORDERS & SPEED OF PRODUCTION
– Printing turnaround time starts once your artwork/design files have been uploaded, inspected and accepted by our design & printing department. You have to approve the print-ready proof (hard copy or digital file) and make the full payment for the printing process to start. Customers have the option to select a production speed when placing an order with us, which indicates the number of business days it will take to print your order and prepare it for shipping.
– We strive to print and deliver your orders on time. Under no circumstances will icmpackaging.com be liable for any consequences or damage resulting from late delivery or delay in shipment. You agree not to hold icmpackaging.com responsible for delivery delays caused due to delays by the shipping company, bad weather, customs issues, or any circumstances beyond our direct control. Orders cannot be canceled due to delays in the printing process. Expedited charges will be refunded in the event of delays due to technical problems such as equipment failure.
– It is the responsibility of the customers to pay all duties and taxes on goods delivered to their locations and to clear customs for shipments delivered outside the USA.
– icmpackaging.com does not guarantee shipping delivery times and is not responsible for loss, delays, theft or damage to the printed products during delivery or shipping.
– Please note that you will be responsible for providing us an accurate shipment delivery address and if you are unable to do so, we will charge you additional shipping and handling charges for re-shipment.
UNDER RUNS / OVERRUNS
We may deliver more quantity of product than the quantity ordered, there will be no extra charges for the extra quantity delivered. In case of an under run where we deliver a marginally less quantity of product than ordered, we will charge our customers only for the quantity delivered. We follow the generally accepted business practice of delivering plus or minus 5% of the quantity ordered.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS AND OUR WEBSITE
We reserve the right to change any segment of our website and Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notifying our website users and customers. Changes to terms and conditions will be posted on our website and will take effect immediately.